Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Special deal on a lightweight FS frame

A while ago, I had Sherwood at Ventana make me a run of very nice lightweight 29er rear ends (you can find out more here) They're about 250-300 grams lighter (depending on the exact rocker and bearing setup) than the standard rear end, and great for smaller riders (I'd recommend under 160 pounds) and shorter (3 or 4") travel.

In any case, I ended up with one extra, and I don't currently have a project waiting for it, so special deal of the day is this - order an FS frame with this rear end, and I'll toss in a free Fox F29 fork in the configuration of your choice - that's a $500 value (or more like $800 if you're paying retail)!

Too fat to make it work, and not willing to crash diet for the next few months? That's ok, if you send me a deposit in the next 2 weeks, I'll sell you a Fox fork with a non-weightweenie FS frame for just $350 - a nice $150 off.

Questions? Drop me a line.

In other news, I'll be in Crested Butte for Eszter and Chris's wedding starting on Saturday and staying though Wednesday or so. Limited email/phone answering will happen. You've been warned!

1 comment:

Nowork said...

I say, Who is that good looking chap?