Sunday, August 30, 2015

The new Waltworks.com is here!

Check it out, I have an actual website!

It's still a work in progress (thanks for all your hard work, Giff!) but it's a big step up from my black page with a few bits of text.

There is a new blog at Waltworks.com and I will no longer be updating this one, but I will leave the blogger site in place as an archive of the last decade or so (!) of bike building, recipes, and general geekiness.

Please also note that for RSS feed folks, I'm working on making that happen with the new blog.

6 comments:

Hassan and Carolynn said...

Congrats Walt! It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Walt,

Glad to have been a part of making this happen for you, and thanks for putting your trust in me!


Anonymous said...

Looks good! are you planning on putting some new WW logo decals on the site for purchase? would love some

White Mike said...

Looks great!

rideswithscissors said...

Last!

garbanzito said...

i can't find an RSS feed on your new blog; too bad, as it was fun following you