Monday, March 03, 2014

Fattie in it's correct habitat

Nuts to this fatties on dry trails in FL stuff! The winter this year has been epic for a lot of folks in the US so here's Carey's bike newly assembled and being ridden as intended. Studded Dillingers?! Cool.

Edit: The studs are an illusion from the empty stud pockets and snow, I'm informed.

If anyone is interested in the geometry, please let me know and I'll do a "Walt's take on Fattie Geometry" post. Edit: I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.



3 comments:

J_K said...

You should have learned by now that of course we are interested in the geometry!
So please do a "Walt's take on Fattie Geometry"

onlyontwo said...

I second what J_K said!

Cheers,
-A

raoul said...

I mean, do you think we care about anything else than you geometry posts?! :-)
Please share your take on fatties!