Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Random election day photo

...of the last bike ever built in that wonderful swing state, before I took my talents to South Beach Utah.


Interestingly enough, if you're a republican OR democrat (or anything else) sort of person here, you almost might as well not vote, since I swear 75% of the state offices are republican people running unopposed, and 75% of the local (our district is the most liberal in the state) offices are democrats running, you guessed it, unopposed. I don't think I have ever cast a more meaningless ballot - but hey, it's better than the alternative, right?

70 degrees in SLC tomorrow, go ride your bike/have a beer with someone you disagree with politically and mend fences whatever the outcome tonight. Or drop them for revenge.

For what it's worth, I voted for Kodos.

No comments: