Monday, July 30, 2012

Garage sale updated; in packing mode

For folks on the waitlist: I won't be building anything further until I'm set up in Utah. I hope that will be under 3 weeks, but I have a lot of packing, transporting, unpacking, and drywalling/setting up to do in the new shop.

For folks who need parts: No parts orders until August 15th. If you need something quickly, you'll need to visit (gasp!) your LBS.

For folks who want to order a frame or bike: I'm happy to speak with you via phone or email, but don't be too surprised if I don't answer immediately. I promise to get in touch with you in late August if not earlier.

If you need a repair/mod, decals, repainting, etc
: Please wait to ask me about these things until mid/late August.

I've updated the garage sale page. Local bike folks and builders - there are lots of items (True Temper tubing, misc. tools, some bike parts) available that are not on the garage sale list. If you would like to come browse, please drop me a line and I'll be happy to make you some great deals.

No comments: