Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Running slow!

I got a little overconfident the last week or so - we had the Bean sleeping 4 or 5 hours at a time at night, things were good, I built a frame... And then the dreaded "growth spurt" started. And the Bean decided to eat (and poop) every 90 minutes for the last few nights. And we continued our SLC real estate odyssey, which meant I had to spend yesterday flying out, doing an inspection, then flying back the same day. Needless to say, bike work has been slow. I am hoping to finish up a frame (Jonathan's) over the next 3 or 4 days, and I did drop some stuff off at the PC today. In any case, thanks to everyone for your patience. Anticipate limited blog posts so that I can try to get more work done...

1 comment:

Smudgemo said...

Hang in there, Walt. They all start sleeping eventually.