Friday, October 28, 2011

Quick picture for Steven

All I have to say is that S&S couplers AND sliding dropouts makes for a heavy frame - but at least you can keep your wallet a little fatter when you fly with your bike.

As usual, geometry breakdown:
-Geared or SS
-71* HT, 73.5* ST, 12.2" BB
-Built for 80mm travel or (not pictured) a rigid fork
-Taper-ready
-425-445mm chainstays (adjustable with the sliders)
-Plenty of clearance for any XC-ish tire (ie, 2.4 or smaller will fit)

This is an all-around XC setup for Steven's upcoming trip to Guam, and then to wherever his travels take him after that.

Also, quick announcement: Garro and Dicky won the pop quiz. But it does not seem like either of them wants the fine, fine sleeveless jersey... should I do some modeling to change their minds?

4 comments:

I am said...

I'm hoping we can convince Garro to give us a fashion spread. Inspire him Walt, or scare him into submission. Either way.

mike said...

Throw it on and do some muscle man poses! Beefcake!!!!!!

dicky said...

Sorry, I scanned the rules for fine print and didn't see any information on how to collect the prize. I assumed I had to fly out to CO to pick it up in person.

teamdicky at hotmail dot com

Eric Wever said...

Walt,
You just send Dicky's jersey to me. Just change the size order from XS to L.
~E