Monday, April 12, 2010

More delays

We are dealing with the aftermath of the weekend right now (which I'm not going to go into), which involves some (thankfully safe, outpatient) surgery for Sarah tomorrow.

So please don't expect much to get done on the bike front. If I have time, I will try to get some shipping and other minor work done, but I can't make any promises. I hope to be back to a full work schedule on Wednesday, but it may take a few more days than that.

Thanks to everyone for the words of support over the weekend.

2 comments:

T-roy said...

Seriously Walt, take your time man. Hope everything works out and I hope Sarah makes a speedy recovery. Take good care of her. Thoughts and prayers to y'all!

Llama said...

Take care of your family, bikes can wait. Best wishes to you both.