Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long-travel 29er crap for sale!

Item 1: 2006/2007 vintage (not sure if WB does model years, but it's about 2.5 years old) WB F135 29er fork. Great shape, Sarah doesn't like her DH bike and we don't need it anymore. Steerer is 195mm. Seals/bushings/etc in good shape. $450, shipping included in the lower 48.

Item 2: Recently rebuilt WB DH-2 29er/26er DH fork. 180mm travel, will work for 29ers with no travel reduction, dual crown goodness! $400 including shipping. I am getting hurt too much on the DH bike and find that the travel on this fork is more linear than I can handle on steep stuff, so I'm selling it off. Coil/air assist sprung. Includes fork guards, stanchions and seals in perfect shape, ready to bolt on and ride.

Make me a reasonable offer on either of those items and I'll consider it.

No comments: