Monday, February 24, 2014

Bikes on the way...

Yep, this is how they get to Fedex (in this case it's Angus and Carey's rigs). In Portland or Boulder I probably would not get a second glance from anyone, here in SLC I almost cause people to drive off the road rubbernecking at the crazy person with the weird bike. I am sort of planning (pending SR65 being open by then, no way am I riding up Parleys) to move a small amount of stuff to Park City on the cargo bike, just for extra smug yuppie bike jerk points.

Barely visible Subaru scoffs, "You are not car free, sellout"

1 comment:

Dream Valley Ranch said...

I'd loooove to see more pix of your pretty workhorse Walt...do you think it would work with 2 doggies? (80lb and 60lb lab mixes?) I keep thinking that 2 wheels would be bad for hauling dogs-especially when they see a squirrel :) Any thoughts? Thanks! Mrs Whit