Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Stick a fork in it...

The deal is DONE. After months of agonizing out-of-state real estate shenanigans, the new Waltworks World HQ is ours: 148S 1200E, Salt Lake City UT.

Should be a great location for Sarah (we're only about a mile from her office) as well as for recreating - we're right near BST/Bobsled/City Creek and ~20 minutes from Park City. Good stuff.

Needless to say, I am really tired of dealing with real estate crap. Hopefully this will leave me a bit more time to get actual bike building done.

11 comments:

Invisible Hand said...

Congratulations Walt. I'm very happy for you and your family.

Invisible Hand said...

Congratulations Walt. I'm very happy for you and your family.

Invisible Hand said...

Congratulations Walt. I'm very happy for you and your family.

Invisible Hand said...

Congratulations Walt. I'm very happy for you and your family.

Invisible Hand said...

Congratulations Walt. I'm very happy for you and your family.

Reid said...

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=148+S+1200+E,+Salt+Lake+City,+UT+84102&daddr=Red+Iguana,+West+North+Temple,+Salt+Lake+City,+UT&hl=en&sll=40.770467,-111.883135&sspn=0.033476,0.059996&geocode=FUMKbgId1TFV-SlNq3F0YvVShzGtl9tq_Rs3Bw%3BFUUhbgId2FlU-SGw4Ven6ILRnw&oq=red+iguana&gl=us&mra=prev&t=m&z=14

... that's all you need to know. :)

Anonymous said...

What kind of shop space does it have?

When my wife and I were looking at houses 2 years ago, she would go upstairs and I would head straight for the basement.

-Joel

A.B. said...

Awesome! I've always wanted to visit SLC. Looks like a cool place.

If you haven't seen these guys yet:
http://youtu.be/Y0NZmdNOcoo

They play just a few blocks away from your house, here:
http://goo.gl/maps/Xenp

Mike said...

I posted it last time, but I'll say it again- some of the best tech xc-style trails I've done were in Ogden- really great stuff. Way worth the extra drive over Park City and seemed like fewer people.

Matt B. said...

+1... what's the shop space like?

Hassan said...

If only there were flights from NYC to Utah.

Congrats Walt. Looks like a step up.