Thursday, March 22, 2012

Too sexy

I am told that the article that Eszter wrote about me some time ago has been published in Dirt Rag (article is only available in the print edition, I think). I have yet to see it (I'm writing from the airport my private jet yacht, but I'm told that they used the wrong pictures - there's apparently some grungy looking semi-balding guy in there who IS NOT ME. Let me repeat, that person does not even vaguely resemble me. I do not even know that I would admit to being acquainted with such an unsavory character.

Here's a picture to allow you to easily identify me when seeking an autograph or my healing touch for your paralysis, blindness, or restless leg syndrome.

5 comments:

Ed said...

You have skinny legs.

Ed

dicky said...

Got it in my messenger bag for today's potty break.

http://teamdicky.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-like-peas-carrots-and-brown-sugar.html

NickS said...

No. Its available in the iPad download version as well.

Nearly blinded me.

JKersting said...

It's a sweet article! I'm glad that Dirt Rag is putting some focus on small builders. I might even write a letter to the editor r;-)

Anonymous said...

Walt, nice write up. I got my print issue today. I haven't checked DR's website.