Monday, December 20, 2010

Pre-holiday Garage Sale

Didn't get what you wanted for Decemberween?

Well, I won't be actually be able to ship any of this crap until next week, probably, what with the holiday, but here you go:

-PUSHed Fox RP23 from 3 years ago. Holds air well, everything works great, no oil leaks or problems. Gotta get me one that has the controls on the same side so I don't have to risk crushing my finger against the seat tube every time I adjust something. 7 7/8" (200mm) x 2.25 stroke. $200 including shipping.

-Set of Avid BB-7 mechanical disc brakes (mtn) with 160mm rotors. SOLD to Raoul.

-SRAM Apex road cranks. Brand new, in the box. 170mm length, compact (34-50) chainrings, includes a GXP English bottom bracket (also brand new). $75 shipped.

-Hutchinson "Equinox" road tires. 700x23, brand new, black/red. $25 for the pair, shipped.

-SLX E-type front derailleur. Brand new, still in the box. Ended up with this when Nowork and I ordered the wrong one (this is the high cage version intended for triples) and then BTI wouldn't take it back. $20 shipped.

Email me with questions or offers.

No comments: