Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random for-sale post

So I built myself a new track fork, and I like it a lot, so I don't need the old fork anymore. Maybe one of you out there on the interwebs can use it:
-370mm axle-crown (ie, standard road bike fork length)
-43mm rake (again, dead standard)
-Unicrown blades, 1 1/8" steerer that's 11" long
-Fine for anyone up to 200#
-Clearance for up to about a 28c tire, but not any bigger
-Lifetime warranty
-$75 unpainted, or $100 with a nice black powdercoat. Or trade me something interesting, or make me an offer.

Note that there's no brake drilling, but I can add that for you for $15 if you want it. Otherwise, a great lightweight fork for your fixed gear or track bike. If you want a picture, drop me a line and I'll take one (tomorrow, when the shop is above freezing).

No comments: