Friday, August 27, 2010

Random forsale: Marzocchi 44 TST2 29er fork

Tony and I rode this for most of the summer, but we have both graduated to other forks (in Tony's case, a cool 140 Reba taper setup, in mine the 38mm rake old-school Reba that matches my frame geometry). So I have no need of it, and it's gotta go.

-44mm offset
-120mm travel (can be adjusted to 140, but you gotta pull the fork apart)
-about 4.9#
-15mm through axle
-Steerer cut to 8 3/8" or 213mm.

The fork is in great shape, with a tiny bit of dirt/dust the only evidence of use. $250 shipped anywhere in the continental US, others gotta pay me for shipping. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

4 comments:

chris said...

is the travel adjustable? my reba just blew up yesterday.

Unknown said...

Think this would work with a karate monkey? Also would need a 15mm through axle wheel....

Walt said...

Chris -

Travel is adjustable from 120-140mm, I'm not sure if you can go any shorter.

Socrates -

Probably not a great fork for a Karate Monkey, unfortunately, since that frame is designed for 80mm travel.

Anonymous said...

do you still have this fork for sale?