Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My little turn on the catwalk

Or, well, to be more accurate, I got to stand behind a model and operate an O/A welding torch to make the shoot look "industrial". My friend Jeff is starting a clothing company called Alchemist Theadworks and he wanted to use the shop (and me) as a backdrop for some high-fashion t-shirt shots.

We'll see how they come out. Unfortunately building bike frames isn't quite as visually exciting as many people think - we're not pouring big streams of molten metal into molds or blowing showers of sparks everywhere. Especially not in my garage!

Anyway, I'll post a few pictures when I have them. In the meantime, check out Alchemist. They make nice stuff (I earned myself a couple of shirts for the posing, so I know).

1 comment:

Luis G. said...

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt, So sexy it hurts