Monday, November 30, 2009

Picture from Eric, Ego Boost from James


James writes:
I have gotten to ride my new bike quite a bit and I am really not sure what "pixie dust" or whatever you put into that frame, but it really is the best riding bike I have even had the opportunity to ride - - and I have owned a lot of different MTB frames over the last 16 years, all hardtails, some aluminum, some custom steel, some scandium, and one carbon. None of these even begin to compare.

Thanks again. I really cannot believe just how amazing the ride of the bike is. The handling is just fantastic. And the way the power from my legs is delivered to the rear wheels is amazing too. Before I got this bike, I really was considering going back to a 26 inch wheel. You may remember I even called you early on to talk a little bit about 26. Now I am going to sell all of the 26 inch stuff I have. This is how a 29er is supposed to ride.

Thank you so much,

James

Here is a very dirty cell phone picture of the bike. I will take the time to clean up the bike and get you a few good pics.


The picture that James provided is, well, not the best, so I'm replacing it with this one sent by Eric.

2 comments:

Fort James said...

Nothing like putting the pressure on me, huh? Pics soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels the same way! You'll see that you'll appreciate your frame even more as you really get to know it.

---Jon