Friday, July 03, 2009

I live in a classy town. Also, recipe.

First, check out this awesome story about meth, 3-ways, and stabbing people to _break up_ a fight!

And yes, I live about 5 miles from Niwot. Nice. My favorite made-up headline from the Daily Camera comments section: "Double stabbing leads to double stabbing". Hilarious!

Second, a great (and unusual) salad dressing recipe, modified somewhat by me because I ran out of hoisin sauce:

1/2c ketsup
1/4c maple syrup
1/4c olive oil
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1/8 tsp black pepper

Mix 'em all up, dump on your salad! Add some red pepper flakes for spiciness if you're into that sort of thing, too. Or smoke some meth, but leave the door open in case your baby starts crying...

No comments: