Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow day! Also: super fancy fork for sale


Looks like Sarah won't be going to work today... we have at least a foot of snow and it's still coming down hard. NOAA issued a blizzard warning! I've already shoveled the walkway in front of the house twice this morning, and I'll probably have to do it again within 45 minutes. Sheesh. I get well just in time for this?

In other news, I got this fork from a friend at DT (he did me a huge favor) but it's a 100mm travel model, not the 80mm that I needed. Rather than pester him about it, I'd like to sell it off. Brand new DT Swiss (formerly Pace) XMC 100 29er fork. 1650g with an uncut steerer, air sprung, lockout-equipped, carbon lowers, never ridden or even installed on a bike. In other words, she's brand new. I think the retail price on these is something totally ridiculous - $1100 or so. Yours today for $700, shipping included in the United States. Or order a frame and it's yours for $600! I'm happy to ship overseas as well, thought it'll cost a bit more.

No comments: