Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Misc for-sale post

No interesting content today, folks. I just want to dump random bike stuff without paying Ebay:

-SRAM Rival shift/brake levers. Used for about a month. I have learned that drop bars and I do not get along - hence I am swapping to flat bars and these gotta go. A smoking deal at $100 for the set, shipping included in the continental US!

-Easton EC70 44cm handlebar. Used about a month (just like the shifters) and in perfect shape - no scratches, dings, dents, crashes, etc. I'm going to the old man setup and running a flat bar. Yeah, I'm lame. $75 takes these, including shipping.

-DT Swiss EX200 rear shock. Brand new, never installed or ridden. 190 grams of propedal bliss! This is a 190mm eye to eye, 50mm stroke (2") shock. 2008 model. $200 or make me an offer!

-Ritchey WCS 4-axis stem. 100mm x 31.8 clamp. I'm going to a longer stem with my flat bar setup, so I don't need this sucker anymore. No scratches, marks, etc - perfect shape. $45 shipped.

-Thomson 100mm Elite stem. 25.4mm clamp, brand new. $50 takes it.

Email me (waltworks at gmail.com) with questions. Thanks!

No comments: